Priscilla Hon, a gem

All General Discussion concerning WTA and ATP
Post Reply New Topic
Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin
Priscilla Hon, a gem

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Thu 23, 2020 10:35 am

21-year old Australian Priscilla Hon, currently #130 in the LIVE Ranking, is a beautiful ball striker. She's got all the shots: powerful serve, great return, drop shots, slices, volley ... She got all the basics and she is a joy to watch. Doesn't rent a tent 100 miles behind the baseline ... Moving well ..

First time watching her play a full match. She lost to Kerber, 3-6 2-6, mainly because of inexperience playing a pusher that never goes away. Hon loses patience and tries to end the endless rallies. She lost too many points that could have put her on top in many of those tight games.
I like this girl. Hope she becomes a permanent top-100 player soon. She could hurt a few many scrubs. Could have won another match here had she drawn another one of these lucky scrubs still in the draw. kerber was very annoying ... lol lol lol .. Redo the draw please.

Prediction: She will reach top-100 this year. A player to follow in 2020.... A new addition to the Ace2Ace crew.... It's been a while since I followed a player outside the top-100.
Here, a serving contest with the most WTA acer Julia Gorgeous

I saw Rybakina play for the first time on ESPN+ Re-play. The girl does have killer ground strokes. Hits it like Giorgi but her shots land unlike Giorgi's. Yes, she will be a nightmare for the pushers. But she is not as versatile as the beautiful Priscilla Hon IMHO.
Who said WTA has no future?

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Priscilla Hon, a gem

Post by Ace2Ace » Jan Thu 23, 2020 11:13 am

Does Hon have one of the most beautiful smiles? :) :)

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: Priscilla Hon, a gem

Post by djmm1962 » Jan Thu 23, 2020 1:02 pm

Very cute, but she should fluid up to prevent cramping. Now she knows!!