Pyotr
Senior
Senior
Re: Full ace b.s.

Post by Pyotr » Sep Sun 22, 2019 1:10 am

Ace2Ace wrote:
Sep Sun 22, 2019 12:20 am
I am not 2-years old.
In his first post, Tiwtiw praised the Romanian TV host. I deleted it.
In his second post, he broaden it, saying his loves Romanians people, etc...
I am not going to debate this. He knows what he said. He celebrates every time ANY Black tennis players loses... Even the young Coco Gauff who's yet done anything worth hating.
I put him on notice. If he praises another racist article again, he WILL BE BANNED....
So you get to arbitrarily decide things based on your sensibilities and preconceived notions. Got it.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Sep Sun 22, 2019 4:00 am

Ace2Ace wrote:
I am not 2-years old.
I am not going to debate this. He knows what he said. He celebrates every time ANY Black tennis players loses... Even the young Coco Gauff who's yet done anything worth hating.
I put him on notice. If he praises another racist article again, he WILL BE BANNED....
You’re lying to your teeth ace and you know it. I did not praise any tv host my 1st post “ I love Romania thinking of migrating to the beautiful Romania “ you deleted this very simple and very honest post....well enough of this I’m leaving this chicken ***** board of yours. 👠

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Sep Sun 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Mytiwtiw wrote:
Sep Sun 22, 2019 4:00 am
Ace2Ace wrote:
I am not 2-years old.
You’re lying to your teeth ace and you know it. I did not praise any tv host my 1st post “ I love Romania thinking of migrating to the beautiful Romania “ you deleted this very simple and very honest post....well enough of this I’m leaving this chicken ***** board of yours. 👠
Attempt at being cryptic was a fail.

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Sep Mon 23, 2019 6:57 am

Ace2Ace wrote:
I am not 2-years old.

Ahh, I didn't see all of that!!

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Oct Sat 12, 2019 3:25 pm

I will miss mytiwtiw as a PGame player but not as a poster... He is/was one of the more frequent posters, but none of his posts over the last 7-8 years were worth reading for a genuine tennis fan.

80% were about the so-called Maria domination, and the other 20% were vile comments on non-white players.
Who needs contributions like that.

Ps: I have deleted a few of his comments too 8n the past. Freedom of speech is not unlimited.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Oct Sat 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Graveller wrote:
Oct Sat 12, 2019 3:25 pm
I will miss mytiwtiw as a PGame player but not as a poster... He is/was one of the more frequent posters, but none of his posts over the last 7-8 years were worth reading for a genuine tennis fan.

80% were about the so-called Maria domination, and the other 20% were vile comments on non-white players.
Who needs contributions like that.

Ps: I have deleted a few of his comments too 8n the past. Freedom of speech is not unlimited.
Slippery and dangerous slope.

I've never seen any "vile comments" from Mytiwtiw. Annoying comments at times, sure.
Yet, not vile. Also, I don't ascribe ill intent to him in regards to "non-white players".
I know he doesn't like the WS, yet one not liking them doesn't mean it's anything racial.
I call it slippery and dangerous because if Mytiwtiw's comments are/were as bad as has
been said, why not allow everyone to see for themselves and draw their own conclusions.
I'm simply not a big fan of being told how to think and whom I should or should not like
based solely on the word/opinions of others.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Oct Sat 12, 2019 5:45 pm

Being permissive is also a slippery slope.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Oct Sat 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Grossefavourite wrote:
Oct Sat 12, 2019 5:45 pm
And who gets to decide what is "permissive"? Seems with authoritarian leanings
one had better hope they are always in power to create the rules/laws or they
could one day find themselves on that permissive side at the whims of all types.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Oct Sat 12, 2019 11:25 pm

Pyotr wrote:
Oct Sat 12, 2019 10:46 pm
Grossefavourite wrote:
Oct Sat 12, 2019 5:45 pm
And who gets to decide what is "permissive"? Seems with authoritarian leanings
one had better hope they are always in power to create the rules/laws or they
could one day find themselves on that permissive side at the whims of all types.
Freedom of speech applies only to citizens' right to freely express their political views to governmental officials. It doesn't apply to tennis websites. The arbiter of what's permissible and impermissible is the website's owner/admin.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Oct Sun 13, 2019 10:14 am

Pyotr wrote:
Oct Sat 12, 2019 4:26 pm
... if Mytiwtiw's comments are/were as bad as has
been said, why not allow everyone to see for themselves and draw their own conclusions.
I'm simply not a big fan of being told how to think and whom I should or should not like
based solely on the word/opinions of others.
We've tolerated his racist comments since he's been here. He's been banned more than once because of them. Just click on his name and read ALL his posts. We've deleted quite a few of them over the years.
The only time he posted "loving Romania" is when a Romanian TV Host called Venus a monkey. There is a context.
No one faults him for his love for Sharapova. Everyone here has his/her favorite players... and players he/she doesn't like. That's what tennis forums are made of. But there is a fine line between disliking a player and being vile or racist about him/her.