Tournaments this week

George Floyd's Brutal Murder ...

politics, music, movies, war, peace, food and all
djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re: George Floyd's Brutal Murder ...

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Mon 01, 2020 10:52 am

Tyler Perry called George's family and will cover funeral costs and his private plane for the family to travel to Houston for the burial.

**APPLAUSE**

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Mon 01, 2020 10:56 am

BTW, my brother was an Olympic qualifying swimmer ~ How the hell could he have a heart attack at 37??

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Jun Mon 01, 2020 12:24 pm

Other concurrent incidents/cases on video intensify this horror even more.

1. The shooting of Armery in Georgia while jogging, as revealed on video.
2. A White woman the calling of the police in Central Park NYC, falsely claiming, as revealed on video, an African American man was threatening her life simply because he asked her to leash her dog.
3. A Cuban/White woman claiming the abduction of her 9 year old autistic son by two Black males who demanded drugs from her in a shopping parking lot, when the truth was, as revealed in a video, that she'd pushed him in a canal where he died.
4. The safe arrest of an armed and dangerous White fugitive who'd committed at least two murders.

The confluence of these events could not be worse.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jun Tue 02, 2020 5:19 am

The George Floyd death also resonates here in Europe/Belgium (as you could see on the picture that Rex posted with the graffiti on the train.
Yesterday there was a large peaceful demonstration in a town close to where I live. In theory it was not allowed due to restrictions of mass gathering under Corona, but no intervention happened and everyone wore mouth masks and kept distance as much as possible.

I stayed up yesterday to see the Trump-walk to the church, and for me it is a turning point where the USA stopped being a western democracy. The moment that a president orders the use of teargas and rubber bullets on peaceful demonstrations for a photo-op, and the military police follows those orders, you enter an era of an authoritarian dictatorship. Putin, Xi and Kim Jong-un will have watched with pride, and welcomed him in their club.

There is no peaceful way out with regard to Trump: the guy is here for at least another 5 years, and he knows that he can get away with everything (the impeachment-farce has given him de facto unlimited power).

In november, two things can happen:
1) He wins again, and what will happen in those next 4 years will dwarf his policies of the last ; you haven't seen anything yet (wait until he manages to run for a third time - he WILL try and who will stop him? I hav no clue who will stop him from doing so).
2) He loses, but will not accept the outcome (and with him the republican party + the 40-45% of people voting for him). The ballot fraud narrative has been set up already, it is in place. I hope you all can see that. There will be no peaceful transition, and the violence that you see now on the streets will be nothing compared to what will happen when white extremists rule the streets in november. It will be the army that will have to make a decision to overthrow the Trump-dictatorship or who will allow a dictator to remain in power.

I expect him to win, and continue to Make America Small (His slogan was MAGA, but outside of the States, the US has never been perceived that negative before).

So many people predicted this in 2016; the only ones that cannot be blamed are those that voted for Hillary. All the rest (Trump-voters, non-voters, or people voting for a candidate that stood no chance) have put this man in power and they OWN the current state of the USA.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 7:29 am

Grav,

The establishment has had enough, especially the military. They will force Trump to resign, but he can't because of his multitude of crimes (they can offer him a Federal pardon, but he has several serious State felonies they can't waive), so his only out is Exile or faked death!!

LOL!!

Watch for it ...

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 7:32 am

Black Hawk Helicopters hoovering over American civilians was the WORST!!!

He wanted tanks rolling on them :shock: :shock: :shock:

I warned ya'll

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 8:38 am

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 8:48 am

PRAYERS!!

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 10:07 am

George's Memorial Service is today …

What if they have an open casket like Emmit Till??

Oh Lord,,, he has scars on his face caused by being scraped and pressed against the ground :cry: :cry: :cry:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Thu 04, 2020 10:09 am

He had Coronavirus, but was asymptomatic!!

Poetic Justice if those murders contracted it from him (I just had a dejavu about this)!!