Tournaments this week

TRUMP Impeached?

politics, music, movies, war, peace, food and all
Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: TRUMP Impeached?

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Mon 04, 2019 1:38 pm

This dude has to be defeated next year. I don't care who wins. Just get Trump out of there. Would be nice if Tulsi could get the nomination. But she's smeared by the Main Stream Media and their idol Hillary.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Mon 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Ace2Ace wrote:
Nov Mon 04, 2019 1:38 pm
This dude has to be defeated next year. I don't care who wins. Just get Trump out of there. Would be nice if Tulsi could get the nomination. But she's smeared by the Main Stream Media and their idol Hillary.
Call me cynical but I think the Squad recognizes that a Trump/Republican re-election keeps them relevant and newsworthy.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Tue 05, 2019 3:38 pm

Diplomat revises testimony, says aid was tied to Ukraine statement

Gordon Sondland said he told a Ukraine adviser that promised U.S. aid probably would not be delivered until Ukraine committed to a public statement sought by President Trump's administration.

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Wed 20, 2019 9:36 am

Sondland ties Trump, Pence and Pompeo to Ukraine pressure campaign

US Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland said at first, there was a "very generic" request for an investigation into Ukraine corruption — but it got more specific over time.

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff asked Sondland about the "continuum of insidiousness" he previously testified about.

"In your deposition, you testified that you found yourself on a continuum that became more insidious over time. Can you describe what you mean by this continuum of insidiousness?" Schiff asked.

Here's how he responded:

"Well, Mr. Chairman, when we left the oval office I believe on may 23rd, the request was very generic for an investigation of corruption in a very vanilla sense and dealing with some of the oligarch problems in Ukraine, which were long-standing problems. And then as time went on, more specific items got added to the menu — including the Burisma and 2016 election meddling, specifically, the DNC server, specifically — and over this, over this continuum, it became more and more difficult to secure the White House meeting, because more conditions were being placed on the White House meeting."

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Wed 20, 2019 1:27 pm

This is the handwritten statement Trump read from moments ago

President Trump, speaking to reporters today before leaving for Texas, read off a statement that appeared to be written in black Sharpie.

In large letters, the statement read:

"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zellinsky to do the right thing. This is the final word from the Pres. of the U.S."