Tournaments this week

Queen Venus turns 40!!

All Tennis, All the Time
djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re: Queen Venus turns 40!!

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Sat 27, 2020 10:17 pm

I already told you I returned by cruise for the next four years ... I'd post the pics of gowns, but my ex are in them, LOL!!

I had a Royal Caribbean maiden voyage to Haiti, Dominica, Cozumel, Venuzuela, always St. Thomas and St. John. Even brought my son on our honeymoon (no one cared for him except me, Mom, and my uncle)!! He was eleven at second marriage. Took him on a cruise after high school graduation too, and his bar tab was $846 :shock: I wanted to wring his long skinny neck :lol:

What a rush!!

I love the water, as long as I don't have wild creatures attacking me, lmao. DJ is a trip X57 :P I remember everyone too!!

Celebrity Cruises is my favorite ~ They still send me invitations all the time (Captain's Club for frequent cruisers). Trying to get my son to do a Mediterranean Italy & Greece cruise ~ We'll see (17 days), soon come :P

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jun Sat 27, 2020 10:29 pm

I was good until my son went off to college and I had to cross that damn Tappan Zee Bridge ~ Gave me a phobia about bridges, OMG!!! I used to drive everywhere, from RI to New Orleans; no problem ... Then,,, I panicked on I95 in Bridgeport, CT (after I dropped him off for sophomore year) and just shutdown :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ex said "WTF you doing, pull over dammit"!!

He said I went white, lmao. I laid in the backseat, lol, for the rest of the ride. My only child was gone :oops: Oh my!!

I've been scared of bridges ever since ~ Can't drive over them :twisted:

djmm1962
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by djmm1962 » Jul Thu 02, 2020 6:22 pm