Tournaments this week

Serena will never win #24

All Tennis, All the Time
Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished
Re: Serena will never win #24

Post by Grossefavourite » Jul Mon 15, 2019 3:46 pm

BTW, Serena said she'll retire in 5 years.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jul Mon 15, 2019 3:48 pm

That's too early. Retirement age here is 65.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jul Mon 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Donald Trumpian, Julian ??? Did he americanize his original name? :) :) :)

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jul Mon 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Trump is a true citizen of the world: American from german origin, who married a Czech woman and a Slovenian woman.
You should be proud of such a president.
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jul Mon 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Can't wait until he gets booted out. A country like this doesn't need a White Supremacist as president. He should go back to Europe join the fringe right wing groups that are forming there. He'd be perfectly at home.The man is a big idiot. The British ambassador is right in the leaked memo. He said what everyone thinks of Trump. (Search google for British ambassador leaked memo on Trump).
He doesn't mind losing his job for telling the truth.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jul Mon 15, 2019 4:16 pm

I wan him re-elected. I want everyone who supported him in the first place and did not vote for Hillary to undergo the full consequences of their (in)action. The man has done nothing that could not be expected. In fact, I expected worse.

Just like Brexit will put Britain in their right place (so they can stop thinking that they still have an empire), I want Trump to show each american the fundamental faults in their society. Trump is not the problem; he is the catalyst that brings the darkness of US society to the surface. Those who agree with his rethoric, already did so before Trump.

Trump is a long-term cure that America needs (well, he is not the cure, but more the trigger that made a dormant disease fully active). Healing will take time...
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Jul Mon 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Hillary sold her soul to money. She is one of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen. Glad she lost. Trump is simply an uneducated idiot whose core values are wrong for any civilized nation. His 4-years stunt was to keep Hillary at bay. People hated Hillary. That's why she lost to a reality tv guy, a Kardashian kind of TV reality person. People didn't really know his politics. But now they do.

He lost the election by 3 millions votes. He will lose this time by more than that and won't carry all the States he won last time around. He will lose both the popular vote and the Electoral College. He will still get his core right wing voters, in drove. But they won't be enough to get him reelected.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Jul Mon 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Like so many, you overestimate the intelligence of the majority of people...
You can bookmark this thread: Trump will win. Men like him always find a way to win.

Mytiwtiw

Post by Mytiwtiw » Jul Mon 15, 2019 5:48 pm

I will vote for Trump. He's the greatest President our great country ever had since GW.

Pyotr
Senior
Senior

Post by Pyotr » Jul Tue 16, 2019 5:51 am

Trump I think will win again because the pendulum has been swung so far to the left that I believe many
moderate Democrats and Independents do not recognize what the Democratic Party has become. You
cannot take real concerns of the people and flippantly dismiss them with ism's and phobia's shutting
down any form of discussion or debate and expect them to vote for you.

I feel the losing side of any Presidential election has to do some self-reflection. Democrats I do not
believe have done that. You can't run off media headlines of "Trump is bad" and "Illegals get free..."
and win. I also believe, not unlike Republicans that Democrats can bank on 2018 mid-term success
as an indication of 2020 like Republicans did with 2010 mid-terms in 2012.