Rafael v Alex Z.
Medvedev v Tsitsipas

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Re: London Finals, 11/10/19

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Sat 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Drama..

‘I can’t take him seriously anymore’ – Daniil Medvedev escalates bitter row with Stefanos Tsitsipas

Daniil Medvedev has returned fire in his developing feud with Stefanos Tsitsipas, who criticised his playing style last week.

Tsitsipas lost out the Medvedev in Shanghai, taking his record to 0-5 against him in matches, and it clearly irked him.

“I don’t mean to be rude at all, actually, at all, but it’s just boring,” Tsitsipas said after their meeting in Shanghai.

“It’s boring. So he has a huge serve, and if you manage to get it back, it’s just countless balls inside the court.”

Medvedev, though, has bitten back. Asked about Tsitsipas’ comments by sport-express, he said that he can’t take him seriously, particularly after the childish way in which he believes the Greek behaved after the Laver Cup.

“Someone told me about this yesterday, so I read in more detail this morning.

“I had a lot of thoughts. I will say only one thing: after his interview in Shanghai, where he told how they celebrated the victory in the Laver Cup, it is difficult to take him seriously.

“Just to quote: he said that he was forced to drink there, and that was disgusting.

“Okay, that’s okay. But the most important thing: ‘Mom, you hear, it was disgusting! I can provide you a video.’ This is ridiculous. I can no longer take him seriously.”

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Nov Sun 10, 2019 4:36 am

Appears Rafael has some physical/medical issues ere the Finals and "may" withdraw from this event. As a result, for PGame purposes my pick for the title here is withdrawn....

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » Nov Sun 10, 2019 3:27 pm

I posted earlier but now my post is not showing.

I'd written that there is something problematic -
as I had filled in today's & 2nd day's winners & scores but this is no longer reflected in the pg.
IIRC others had also filled in.

CrossCourtBH
Junior
Junior

Post by CrossCourtBH » Nov Sun 10, 2019 3:54 pm

wow I had Thiem as the winner of the first set (not the match) & he served it out in two.

Graveller
Commish
Commish

Post by Graveller » Nov Mon 11, 2019 12:26 pm

I have zero access to the PGame pages for the last days. and going from one page to another takes minutes. Opening this thread took two minutes, and sending this message will probably take that long too.

It is the same on my laptop, my home computer, ipad or phone.

As long as it is not resolved, I won't be posting (or making predictions). Hopefully it is not a final goodbye :-(
"Never argue with an idiot - they take you down to their level and then beat you on experience"

"Don't wrestle with a pig: you both get dirty, but the pig actually likes it"

Grossefavourite
Accomplished
Accomplished

Post by Grossefavourite » Nov Mon 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Graveller wrote:
Nov Mon 11, 2019 12:26 pm
I have zero access to the PGame pages for the last days. and going from one page to another takes minutes. Opening this thread took two minutes, and sending this message will probably take that long too.

It is the same on my laptop, my home computer, ipad or phone.

As long as it is not resolved, I won't be posting (or making predictions). Hopefully it is not a final goodbye :-(
Wow, you're over privileged with all those 1st world devices.

Anyway, yes, the board has been buggy and slow for awhile, ever since a poster by the name of Maddison resurfaced to disparage Venus.

wannadoo75
Novice
Novice

Post by wannadoo75 » Nov Mon 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi guys!

unfortunately I have troubles to access to the PGame page for Atp Finals.
It's impossible to open this page.

I don't know if I can post my predictions here for day 3 and day 4:

Federer - Berrettini 6-3 6-4
Djokovic - Thiem 6-4 6-3

Nadal - Medvedev 4-6 4-6
Tsitsipas - Zverev 3-6 6-7

I'm so sorry for that, I hope you can fix it.

Ace2Ace
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ace2Ace » Nov Mon 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Sorry there is a slew of Chinese bots going around these times attacking websites. We learned we were victims but the problem is resolved for now.

rex
Commish
Commish

Post by rex » Nov Tue 12, 2019 12:42 am

Thanks for the info and your assistance, Ace. Assumed that it was a cyber attack of some sort.

In addition, I've inputted wannadoo's predictions, as noted above.

Lastly, gamers are just playing out the string anyway to see who finishes 2nd, limping to the finish line, for Wannadoo is the overwhelming winner of the ATP prediction game for the year 2019 (congratulations, as well, but.......he won't win another for sometime (I guarantee it).
:)